Terms & Conditions
Our LMS platform (regzones) along with our training courses are organized/ operated by PRA Global Corporation (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are registered under the laws of BVI and have registered number 1974629 our Company is incorporated in the BRITISH VIRGIN ISLAND as a BVI BUSINESS COMPANY.
All courses & training-related registrations are subject to our terms and conditions which are available below, please read them as they include important information.
By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in full.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then please refrain from using our website, but please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use our website.
By using our website, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at [email protected] .
No Use By Minors
This website is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of our website.
Links To Other Web Sites
Limitation Of Liability
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to website immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the website.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- The payment shall be conducted either in cash, credit/debit card, or bank transfer.
- The stated amount is exclusive of Withholding Tax and other duties, taxes and transfer-related charges which if applicable are payable by the client in addition to the stated amount.
- The above-mentioned investment is VAT exclusive
- A confirmation letter and invoice will be sent upon receipt of your registration. Please note that full payment must be received prior to the course.
- Only those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the course.